Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Three Pins on the 3rd for March

I am linking up for one of my favorites!   Thank you Pawsitively Teaching and Inspired Owl's Corner for hosting!

I love to read what fun pins everyone else has found and share some that I love.  Here are some of my favorites for March.

First of all, I pinned this from Tablespoon.com.  I must have been in a VERY hopeful and patient mood at the time because as I look at it, this could never happen for me it probably won't happen. Well, it might happen, but you would find mine in the Three Pin Fails on the 3rd... However, I do love the idea so much, I can just imagine how fun it would be to cut that cake open!

Rainbow Pinata Cake

I also pinned this one from East Coast Mommy, which looks much more like my speed. I thought it was precious.

Or this one from Cute Food for Kids.



Cute Food for Kids has lots and lots and lots of adorable St. Patrick's Day fun for kids (and adults).


Seriously...
Loved this!
And this!


Here are a couple of my pins that I love for March.  I love making different play dough for each season or holiday.  Here are my March flavors...

Five for Friday- March 7

And finally, my favorite activity to get out for March is our Literacy Gold!  My kids just love it.  It's a special way to reinforce those sight words and letters yet again.
http://ckisloski.blogspot.com/search/label/Pirate%20Freebies

Happy March!  Have fun checking out all of the fun pins in the link.  I know I will!








7 comments:

  1. You have some delicious looking pins! Thanks for sharing such great ideas and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made those rainbow cupcakes with my students before (the ones with the blue icing), but we used marshmallows for the clouds! We actually worked with an older grade to decorate them and the kids LOVED decorating them! Thanks for sharing these great ideas!

    recipeforteaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cake with the goodies inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm not sure I'm capable of making all those goodies, but I'm definitely pinning the pot of gold dough for later this month! Thanks for sharing all of these :) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such fun pins! Those rainbow treats look yummy. Which ones do you plan to try?

    Kelly
    Lattes and Lunchrooms

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pins! They make me SO hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love all the rainbow treats and would love to do them. I have a child with a fatal peanut allergy this year so I have tried to stay away from food activities which makes me sad because I know the kids would love them so much. I'll have to remember these for next year:)

    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog