Tuesday, May 6, 2014

MORE ERIC CARLE!

My post today at Pre-K and K Sharing is about my favorite activities to do with my class for LUCKY 13 of Eric Carle's books!


If you are superstitious and don't like the idea of 13 books, then visit my post all about STARS to go along with Draw Me a Star.  There, now there are fourteen!



 I would love you to stop over. I had so much fun putting it all together.  We have a good time with his books.

This post has more of the activities and crafts to go with the books, whereas yesterday's post was more of the worksheet and paper freebies.  Don't forget the Teacher Appreciation Blog Hop and Giveaway going on!


I hope you find some fun, new ideas.

Also, don't forget the big sale going on at Teachers Pay Teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week! Use the code TPTXO and get 28% off your purchases!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog