Friday, April 5, 2013

Frog and Toad Free Prezi

I want to try a Linky Party with Smiling Like Sunshine, so I am sharing my Frog and Toad Prezi.   It is a freebie on my TPT store.   I LOVE to use Frog and Toad books in my classroom, especially in spring.  We have a pond in back of our house,  and I am usually lucky enough to find both frog and toad eggs to take into school.  We love to compare the eggs and watch the transformation.  I love to combine my ELA and Science.  I am a "unit person" at heart because it just feels right when everything fits together and all subject areas go with my theme. 

Frog and Toad are perfect books for Kindergarten, to make that bridge between picture book read alouds and simple chapter books.  The humor is right at the kids' level and the stories are wonderful for discussions, making connections, and predicting.   I will post again about our Frog and Toad unit, but here is my Frog and Toad Prezi so  I can make the hour deadline for the Linky Party. :)    Have fun with it in your classroom!


Thanks for visiting!  Happy Teaching!




Also- THANK YOU April Larremore from Chalk Talk for following me.  You made my day!
Your blog is such an inspiration and so full of great ideas, and you are such a kind person! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog