Sunday, June 2, 2013

Favorite School Stories Linky Party!

My blogger friends Susanna from Whimsy Workshop and Sandy from Kinder- Gardening gave me the courage to try a Linky Party! :) Then, I went over to  A Turn to Learn where she posted perfect post about how to host a linky party- that I could actually follow and figure out...so you KNOW she did a great job explaining it..  :)   I am so excited!   I would love to hear  your favorite funny school stories from your classroom. I know we all have lots and lots- new ones each day.  Let's start the summer off on a fun note, forgetting about the end of the year rush of paperwork and testing, and  remembering why we love the jobs we have.
I can't wait to hear your favorites!  Link up below! :)
Carolyn

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Carolyn! Look how clever you are - figured it all out so quickly!
    Great job!
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouragement! :) So glad you are my blogging buddy!
      Carolyn

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by.

    Wow hosting your first linky! I will really try to get a post together. Who doesn't love a funny school story?
    Have a great week.

    School Is a Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I thought it would be fun to start off summer. Actually for me- to finish out the year- we go until June 21... and this week is testing for my poor kiddos, so I guess I needed a laugh. I can't wait to read your story. :)
      Carolyn

      Delete
  3. Yay Carolyn! These stories are just what I need this week. I'll check back later today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for inviting me to the party! Sorry I'm late -- it's been a busy week. I hope it's ok if I link up an older post about the funny things I've heard in my classroom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betsy,
      You are not late at all! Thank you for coming to the party! :) Your stories were just what I needed. I LOVED them.
      Carolyn

      Delete

Search This Blog