Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February Favorite 3 on the 3rd

I just LOVE this Linky hosted by  PAWSitively Teaching and Inspired Owl's Corner. It's so much fun to do, and fun to read the other great pins people share.  Thank you for hosting!  If you would like to share your three favorite pins, you can link up at the end of this post!

Here are my February favorites!

How cute and easy are these heart shaped foods?  It would be fun to have a soup or salad with heart shaped carrots with a piece of pizza and heart shaped pepperoni for Valentine's Day! 


These carrots are from Recipe By Photo.


This idea was from Valentine.tipjunkie.com - but the site is no longer available.  I thought it was so sweet. 
I have actually made these heart shaped cupcakes using a marble to turn the regular cupcake liner into a heart.  It's simple and it works!  These pictures are from Blessings Multiplied. She made red velvet cupcakes.  Yum. 



YEARS ago when my children were little, one of them got a Doodle a Day Daily Calendar for Christmas.  I enlarged the Valentine doodles and made a simple drawing book for my class, which they have loved.  Plus, they get to use the glitter crayons- so... it's a winner. 








If you would like a copy of my little drawing book, click on the picture below!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw4BuVZdT_UxR09mMEk5UkVmRWc/edit?usp=sharing

These Love Gloves are a really sweet gift for the children to make for parents for Valentine's Day. The would also be a great Mother's Day gift.  I posted about it here to show how I made them.  They're so easy.  I usually try to get the gloves at the end of the season on sale and save them for the next year.  

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=5605176878036810419#editor/target=post;postID=4566151632392159002;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=0;src=link
I'd love to see your favorites!  Link up below if you'd like to share some pins.  Thanks for stopping by!




5 comments:

  1. I will HAVE to try the heart-shaped pepperonis; thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heart shaped pepperoni and carrots! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the heart shaped cupcakes and the glove project is fantastic. I remember when my hubby and I were still newlyweds there was a pizza place in our town that made heart shaped pizzas for Valentine's. Of course I had to order one. Thanks for sharing!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Valentine drawing book! Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog