Friday, February 13, 2015

Five for Friday February 13

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday. Thank you for hosting, Kacey! Happy Friday the 13th! 


These are my latest bulletin boards.  I got tired of snowflakes.  I loved the pretty paper snowflakes, but real life snow is getting old.  So- time for some magic.  This saying is from the new Cinderella movie. 


 I had a left over star, so I just gussied up the minion a bit.
The saying in the top bulletin board is from the new Cinderella movie coming out in March that I cannnnnnnot wait to see.  She has always been my favorite, and it looks just wonderful.
            

I sort of want this bed now would have LOVED this bed when I was little.



It was our 100th Day of School on Thursday!
We made 100 cups structures.

We each brought in 100 of something to eat and made a delicious trail mix! Yes,it was as delicious to a five year old and as sugary as it looks...  

We wore our 100 day hats.


 We collected the names of friends we have been with for 100 days. 

We also did our writing about what I will do at 100 years old and what I would do with $100.  Such a fun day!
The children also had a lot of fun this week retelling stories during small group time.  I put together props for several of my big books (or just fun favorite books).  After we read the story,  I had the children act it out in a whole group with props.  Then, during the week at center time, the children could choose a story and act it out with the props.  These aren't great pictures, but it's If You Give a Moose A Muffin, just to show you some of the little props we used.


Finally, do you ever wake up in the middle of the night and think and rethink?  This is so me sometimes...


 This was my devotion a while back, and I just need to remember it.  I loved it.



Have a happy, healthy weekend. Thank you for stopping by! 


4 comments:

  1. HI Carolyn! I, too, am looking forward to the Cinderella movie. Looks like good bad guys, and good bad guys make a movie. And your 100 day writing prompts are ones I'll try. Our 100 Day will be the first day back after next week's break. We went out with a bang up Valentine party, and will come back to a bang up 100 Day party... that's kindergarten for ya– one continuous party :) See you around. Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, that bed is fantastic!!! And so is your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I totally agree, I want that bed too! Love the bulletin board with with ways to be kind. Looks like you had a great time celebrating the 100th day of school. That saying is so me! Oh my goodness it totally gave me a chuckle since it is so true. Have a great week friend!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ideias fantásticas! Parabéns pelo seu blog!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog