My summer is going to be all about family!
1. My sweet oldest daughter Ellie is getting married to her wonderful Matt on July 13th!
2. My sweet daughter Emily is going back to Niagara Falls (where she goes to college at Niagara University) for an internship with the Library System for the Summer Literacy Program. She is a junior in Elementary Education and swims for Niagara University. I am going to miss her when she goes back! (She has been able to be home for a couple weeks.) But my husband and I love going to Niagara Falls to visit her, so we will have some fun weekends doing that!
3. My sweet son Matt has NOTHING to do with waterfalls of any sort. Hmmm. :) He is transferring to a University near home so he will commute the next two years. He will be moving his room to Ellie's much bigger room this summer, working, and golfing. He and my husband are in a tournament right now as a matter of fact!
I love that beach. We also love driving up to Venice to look for shark's teeth. This was from our last trip there. I need that beach! :)
5. I am predicting I will be on Pinterest A LOT, hoping to have some campfires and cookouts with some new recipes with our family, my parents, and my sister's family.
7. I will be walking and exercising lots, trying to get my cholesterol down to a reasonable number... it is always HIGH. I even stopped eating cheese and Wavy Lays... still high. That was my best effort. ha ha.
Thanks for stopping by!