Monday, August 19, 2013

A Monday Smile for You

Here is a little Monday smile for you! I am off to work in my classroom later today. I know a lot of you are already back- bless your hearts. But you will be smiling earlier in May/June where we are still going strong until the end of June. Here is a little smile to start your day!

 
Don't forget about the Teachers Pay Teachers Back to School Sale.  Everything is up to 28% off  when you enter the BTS13 code.  Plus, lots of stores have sales as well. Have fun shopping!
Two day sale
 
Stop over to my TPT Store for some Prezis to start your year. I made a couple different bundles of Prezis for back to school- my  11 Prezi Bundle and my YOU PICK 3 Bundle.  My store is on sale- plus the TPT code sale- it is a great time to shop.


 
Have a wonderful Monday!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog