Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Environmental Print Freebies!

I love starting the year with lots of environmental print for the children to read.  They dive right in feeling like such proud readers. 

I made several simple environmental print books last year to use.











They are very "well-loved" and I wanted to reprint them- then realized they were on my computer that crashed and is GONE. :(   Plus- I know... they are Comic Sans. haha.  But even though I now have many fun, new, and exciting fonts on my computer- Comic Sans will still always have a special little place in my non-techy, old-fashioned heart.   I still remember the joy of having a typewriter that had a correctable typewriter ribbon- or one of these- so...
 (I probably used it after I walked 5 miles uphill both ways to school one day...)
 
Anyway- moving on- 
 

I wanted to find some new books to copy and laminate to add to my collection- and I found some wonderful freebies at TPT I thought I would pass on to you!  (I figure after the weekend, everyone is probably ready for some freebies and out of money after the sales... )

This I Can Read Environmental Print book is at Jennifer Knopf's (Herding Cats in Kindergarten) store. 
It has 8 pages and 42 different pictures.
I Can Read! An Environmental Print Book   I Can Read! An Environmental Print Book   I Can Read! An Environmental Print Book   I Can Read! An Environmental Print Book
Mine is all laminated and ready to read! Thank you, Jennifer!

Next are some fun Environmental Print ABCs by Joey Barnes.
Environmental Print ABCs FreebieEnvironmental Print ABCs Freebie Environmental Print ABCs FreebieEnvironmental Print ABCs Freebie
Thank you, Joey! I made these into another book.

This Environmental Print Alphabet by Missy Gibbs looks awesome! I just didn't print it out because I didn't have enough ink at home- but I love it and plan on printing it out next. Here are some of the sample pictures:
Environmental Print Alphabet FREEBIEEnvironmental Print Alphabet FREEBIEEnvironmental Print Alphabet FREEBIEEnvironmental Print Alphabet FREEBIE

 Anna from Gluesticks and Giggles  has this freebie of  Environmental Print for Classroom Use in her store which would be great for word walls, too:
Environmental Print for Classroom Use  Environmental Print for Classroom UseEnvironmental Print for Classroom Use

Kelly Haynes has a cute   "I like" environmental print book freebie at her store.

Environmental Print book with sight words I LIKE      Environmental Print book with sight words I LIKE    Environmental Print book with sight words I LIKE

Keller Kindergarten has an Environmental Print ABC Chart freebie.

Environmental Print ABC Chart   Environmental Print ABC Chart   Environmental Print ABC Chart

Abby Boruff  offers this Environmental Print Emergent Reader freebie.



 
Mrs. Paulson's Class has this Colors Easy Reader freebie. Here are some sample pages. This is great because the kids are always looking for the way to spell those colors!
 


 
 
My all time favorite environmental print freebie find was... drumroll please...  this Environmental Print  I Have/Who Has Game by Gluesticks and Giggles.  I really can't wait to play this with the kids!  I was so excited to find it. 
 Environmental Print "I have... Who has?" GameEnvironmental Print "I have... Who has?" Game
Here are some of the cards that I printed out and laminated:
 
I hope you found some things you can use in your classroom.
 
Have a great day!

 

 
 

 


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog