Saturday, August 10, 2013

Back to School Blogger Exchange!

I am so excited that I participated in the Back to School Blogger Exchange hosted by Covered in Glitter and Glue and Adventures of Ms. Smith
 
Thank you SO much for hosting this- what a fun and fabulous idea!
 
SPEAKING of fun and fabulous...  I was lucky enough to be paired up with Leslie from Color, Cut and Glue.  ((HUGS)) to you, Leslie!!!
I was so excited as I drove up to the house and saw a box on the front porch! A box for ME!  Oh my gosh. So excited... So cute!   
 
 
Leslie had taken the time to really KNOW me- as evidenced by the following...  <3   Oh, Leslie... yes, mam!  <3


She also knew my love of lists, lists, lists- real, old fashioned pencil/paper lists! LOVE them!  This one even has little boxes to check off! <3
My camera is not good. :(  Sorry- but the notes made me so  happy with each gift.  I loved them.  These crayons are just going to be perfect- maybe for a sorting center! I can have the children sort crayons on the right color crayon!  Or names... oh the possibilities! :) 

 
These are just PRECIOUS! I fell in love with them when I saw them. 
 


 
 
This was when I also knew she KNEW me- because my back to school theme is... SMART COOKIES!  Oh how fun will this be for a center! :) How did you even know that, Leslie?! I didn't even know that! haha!

 LOVE this- for the writing center- and also for when we talk about how it is OK to make mistakes. YES! I love this!
I already decided the minute I saw this, that this HUGE red pen is what I will carry around when I check papers around the room some days! How fun is this?!?! The kids will LOVE it!

 
And speaking of the kids... She got them all KRAZY STRAWS!  <3  OH- how fun this will be!


And... the best of the best... Leslie made me a special clipboard. It is so pretty- and made me feel so special.  I will use this EVERY DAY and smile every time I use it remembering this wonderful day and great exchange.  Thank you, Leslie- for all of the time and care you put into my surprise package.  It was just like Christmas for me- I'm not kidding! :)
 
 
Stop over and see Leslie's blog- it is wonderful- so much fun to read and so many great ideas!


Color Cut Glue
 
 
Thank you again to Covered in Glitter and Glue and Adventures of Ms. Smith for hosting this.  What a perfect way to head into a new school year! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog